Call us : (513) 854-1029



Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?
No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is recommended to call ahead or book a tour on line to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?
The prices will vary on each floor plan depending on the upgrades or location of the apartment. Updated units may include newer flooring, countertops, kitchen appliances, lighting, and faucets. Some apartments may have a more desirable view.

How much does it cost to apply and is it refundable?
Application fees are $65 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. There is also a $195 administrative fee. You may pay these online by credit card, a small fee will apply. All application fees are not refundable for any reason.

How do I apply?
Applications may be found under the “floor plans” tab of our property website or you can stop in the office for a paper application.

Which utilities do I pay?

We set up a utility package for you that includes water, sewer, trash, preventative pest control, common electric and gas. It is a set rate that is paid monthly with your rent. You are responsible for establishing your electricity with Duke Energy.

What is the security deposit?
The security deposit maximum is a full month rent. The minimum is $300.

When is my rent payment due?
Rent is always due on or before the first of the month. The grace period ends at 11:59 pm on the 3rd and a $125 late fee is assessed on the 4th of every month (even Sundays and holidays).

How can I pay my rent?
You pay rent with your checking account, debit or credit card by setting up your online account on our property website. There is a cash pay card option. (contact the office for further details).

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?
Up to 2 pets are allowed for $40 each per month. There is a one-time, nonrefundable $325 pet fee. Breed restrictions do apply so please contact the office for information. Cats and most dogs are welcome.

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
There is a $3000 lease buy out with a 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment.

How can I refer a friend?
When you love Highlands of West Chester Apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You may call the office, send an e-mail or submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services. There is an after-hours emergency number as well.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
If someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know. If someone is staying longer than 7 days or moving in with you permanently, they will need to complete the application process which includes paying the $65 application fee to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?
If you do not intend to renew your lease, you are responsible for submitting a WRITTEN notice to vacate. This is due 60 days prior to the end of your lease.

Do you have cable/Internet services?
All of our apartments are cable/Internet ready. You may choose your provider.

Can I grill on property?
You may use electric grills

I’m locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?
For after-hours lock outs, you will need to contact a locksmith.